BBQ postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I am going to have to postpone or maybe cancel my BBQ this year due to work that will have to be done on my Mothers estate and possibly moving. Not sure right now how and when all will have to be done. My Mother's house has to be cleaned out and sold. And my house is under contract again and I'm looking for a place to live.

So, with all this in the air and being unsure of anything, I don't want to have to cancel at the last minute.

If things get settled and I know where I'll be then I'll post another invitation.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Best of luck with all the "opportunities," Mike. There'll be time for us to get together, hopefully.

If I can be of assistance let me know.

M

McRabbet

Mike,

Let us know if you need help with anything -- we'll be there to support you.

J

jeff...

Man... the BBQ has been postponed... dang... I truly had a great time at your place during your first BBQ. It was well worth the three hour drive! Great People, Food and Conversation.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything.

Thanks for letting us know well in advance - I'll sadly cross the "BBQ @ Mike's of my calendar.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Let me know if you can use an extra hand on a weekend, with all the juggling you got ahead of you.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Thanks Tom,

Very kind and thoughtful of you to offer.

This weekend we went and cleaned part of the house and brought back a truckload of furniture, old photos and kitchen ware.

We are worn out and sleep deprived.

Tomorrow I go back to work then Thursday Pam goes to Georgia to check on her dad's hip replacement and bring back mid daughter. (Yes Robert, the singing housekeeper) :wink_smil

I returned the rental truck, took my car to the shop, took the little truck to get serviced so I can drive it while my car is in the shop and spent the rest of the day cutting firewood.

I'm cooking dinner now while the rest of the crew is at Tae Kwon Do.

In the next few weeks, not sure when, we will have to go back to finish sorting, cleaning and have an estate sale. Then I will have to go back one or two more times to attend the probate hearing and close on the house unless my brother can do that in my place.

Somewhere in there I have to build another small storage rack and a custom base cabinet. And probably cut some more firewood.

Meanwhile the house is still for sale and we have found another place we would buy if our place sells. :dontknow:

If I figure out how you could help and when, I certainly would appreciate anything to lighten the load. :confused_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS