Bandsaw gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

New User
Mike
After posting a pre gloat question here I can finally gloat. Here is the free bandsaw I was given by a friend. It doesn't compare to woodguy's 36" beast, but it will serve my purposes for a while.

P1010091.JPG

It is a Rockwell/Delta Model 28-100. It looks to be in pretty good shape and as far as I know it only needs a blade.

Last edited:

Toddler

New User
Todd
Delta guide for their bandsaws

Hey,
Your bandsaw and my Jointer are peers.

I've come to the conclusion that a bandsaw is probably just as dangerous as a table saw. It may not reach out and bite you with a kick back, but it sure can have a lot of blade exposed that you could accidentally touch! Enjoy it and be safe :)

I found this for you if you want.

http://www.owwm.com/files/PDF/Delta/1971-PM1886.pdf

Picture looks the same as yours if you didn't get a manual with it.

Todd

MikeH

New User
Mike
Re: Delta guide for their bandsaws

Hey,
Your bandsaw and my Jointer are peers.

I've come to the conclusion that a bandsaw is probably just as dangerous as a table saw. It may not reach out and bite you with a kick back, but it sure can have a lot of blade exposed that you could accidentally touch! Enjoy it and be safe :)

I found this for you if you want.

http://www.owwm.com/files/PDF/Delta/1971-PM1886.pdf

Picture looks the same as yours if you didn't get a manual with it.

Todd

Todd that's awesome. Thanks! :icon_thum

nelsone

New User
Ed
Congrats Mike! Looks like there's getting to be a good collection of old iron in the area! Should be a good saw and sounds like the price was right.:icon_thum

MikeH

New User
Mike
Congrats Mike! Looks like there's getting to be a good collection of old iron in the area! Should be a good saw and sounds like the price was right.:icon_thum

Thanks Ed! and yes the price was definitely right. :eusa_danc

sapwood

New User
Roger
Where's the respect!
Guess I'll have to be first to say:

YOU SUCK!

And that goes twice since almost it was free :mrgreen:

Congrats,
Roger

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Buy some decent blades and build a febce and you're in business. Once you start using it you'll be hooked. Warning - WG disease can run rampant with bandsaws. How high are your ceilings? :lol: :lol:

Oh, yeah, YOU SUCK!!!

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS