Band saw part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk

New User
Hawk
Hello , I have an older model Grizzly G1538 16" band saw that I need an " upper wheel shaft hinge " as mine is broken . The factory has discontinued this model . If anyone has one for sale please contact me . Thank you , Hawk

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Though discontinued, did you check with Grizzly for parts? Talk to their techs and see if something else will work. Grizzly is known for their CS, above and beyond.

Hawk

New User
Hawk
Thanks but I was on with a Grizzly tech this afternoon and he could not help . Probably have a machine shop make the part or get a new band saw .

Hawk

New User
Hawk
Thanks Jay , I was thinking that this would be an interchangeable part and I'll try Grizzly again today . Thanks for the help everyone .

Hawk,
Let me know how that works out? Is it steel or auminium, cast or machined? I had to make one for a small table top band saw! it called for an odd size blade ($$$) So I made one longer to acciept a readily available size blade ($$) Work very well in fact I can buy a pack of blades for the same price as one blade! Al

Ken Kimbrell

New User
Ken
The Saw Center worked out good for me when I was looking for trunnions for my Delta bs.
As Sully mentioned the parts on some of these saws will work on other brands... for me it was Jet parts for my Delta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS