back in the saddle again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

New User
Janet
Hello again fellow NC Woodworkers. It's been over a year since I have been on this site...or done any woodworking at all. My older brother passed away in October of 2008, and my life pretty much came to a halt. I am happy to say that I finally have things back on track and my husband and I have started up our wood working again. I actually forgot how much I enjoyed scroll sawing. Here's looking forward to a better year and some good quality scrolling time!!
:gar-Bi

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome back all over again, Janet!
Great to hear things are on the upswing :icon_thum

Roger

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome back Janet! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you now. I'll definitely cheers you to better times ahead. Different situation entirely for me, but difficult nonetheless. So welcome back and cheers! :eek:ccasion1

Dragon

New User
David
Welcome back Janet. Sorry to hear about your brother. I lost my older brother last year so I can relate to how you feel. Glad to know you're getting back into the swing of things again. :icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Welcome back into the sunshine after your family loss -- it's been a long winter, too, but we all will be over it as well. Glad you're finding renewed joy in scrolling -- be sure to post some pics!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome back Janet. I hope you are doing well. Getting back in the shop should certainly help with things. It's great that you have a shop mate to share woodworking with. I would love to get my wife in the shop with me. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

dlrion

New User
Dan
Welcome, I look forward to your scrolling opinions and projects. I don't know how I could live without a scroll saw!

Dan

sawduster

New User
Robert
Welcome back Janet :icon_cheers wondered what happened to ya'll . Now fire up that saw and send us some pics :mrgreen:

nightshade

New User
Janet
:eusa_dancThank you all for the welcome backs:eusa_danc

Tony and I have been hard at work; scrolling like demons, so I hope to have some new pics up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS