Wilson County, NC

PROJECT MANAGER

Jimmy Johnson
(O) 919.639.2231
(M) 919.427.9497
(F) 919.639.6981
(E) jp@johnsonproperties.com

DETAILS:

The JP Team will be offering the complete inventory of a major hardware store at Absolute Auction! Items include multiple utility trailers, a skid steer, hand tools, nuts, bolts, screws, Carhartt clothing, lawn and garden items including mulch, electrical and plumbing supplies, chain saws, hammers, potting soil, plants, ceramic pots & planters, lots of paint/paint supplies and more. Do not miss this auction as it will contain thousands of items for everyone. The shelves are full! We will be running multiple auctions so bring a friend.

Doors open at 8:00 am and the auction will start at 9:00 am

Inventory of Items

TERMS:

1. A bidder's number is required to make purchases. All items will be sold at absolute auction. 2. Items will be tagged with fluorescent stickers displaying their ID (Lot) numbers which represent the approximate auction order. 3. Auction Day Load Out: Items purchased at the auction on January 24th must be removed by Friday, January 27th at 12:00 noon. Auction load out times will be - immediately following the auction and Wednesday, January 25th, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Thursday, January 26th, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Friday, January 27th 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. Items remaining after 12:00 noon on Friday, January 27th are subject to forfeiture. 4. All sales are final with no exchanges or returns. Delivery is not included in the purchase price. Load out will be the responsibility of the buyer. 5. The appropriate N.C. Sales Tax of 6.75% will apply to all purchases. A 13% buyer's premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid on the day of the auction. A 3% discount will apply if paying with cash or an approved check. We will accept cash, check, Visa and Mastercard on the day on the auction. A bank letter of guarantee is required for check. Please print and bring your catalog off our website as we will not have any at the day of the auction.

- Ken.

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
I hope the winning bidders get whatever they want at a very good price. With 6.75% sales tax and buyer's premium of 13%, the final payment due might be a little high. I haven't been to too many auctions, but I have seen bids go up to more than the item would cost new.

Roy G

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
I pass by this Ace almost everyday. There is alot of stuff left in the store. They had a sale there a couple Fridays ago and I meant to stop by and check it out but didnt have time.

I hope there is some way the new owner can open the store back up.

ehpoole

Ethan
I hope the winning bidders get whatever they want at a very good price. With 6.75% sales tax and buyer's premium of 13%, the final payment due might be a little high. I haven't been to too many auctions, but I have seen bids go up to more than the item would cost new.

I've seen the same on many auctions as well... but my attitude has always been that its the bidder's own fault. One should never bid on an item or lot without knowing the fair market value and expenses associated with that lot or item; it's not like any of that information is a state secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS