Auction Left-Overs; What some Refused to Pay For

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWSmith

New User
David
Two companies have refused to honor their bids on two pieces of equipment, a Grizzly G0490X 8" jointer and an Oneida Pro 2000 cyclone. If anyone is interested let me know and I will be happy to show them. Both are in good shape and ready to be put to use in another shop.

DWSmith

New User
David
Maybe they simply bit off more than they could chew, or afford. Funny, the auction closed almost three weeks ago and I still have four other items that have been paid for but haven't been picked up. Friday 5/15 is the deadline and once I lock the doors at 3 pm, they may be a little later picking up since I will be in Dallas for the next week after that.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Maybe they simply bit off more than they could chew, or afford. Funny, the auction closed almost three weeks ago and I still have four other items that have been paid for but haven't been picked up. Friday 5/15 is the deadline and once I lock the doors at 3 pm, they may be a little later picking up since I will be in Dallas for the next week after that.
Oh, well, the instructions were clear!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Maybe they simply bit off more than they could chew, or afford.

More likely, they failed to factor in the buyer's premium and processing fee. It was clearly spelled out on their web site, but if they didn't account for it, they may have been surprised at the final cost.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
More likely, they failed to factor in the buyer's premium and processing fee. It was clearly spelled out on their web site, but if they didn't account for it, they may have been surprised at the final cost.
Constantly "ciphering" at an auction - (buyers fee, tax...) [put your STUPID hand down you moron!!!] but.. but...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS