assted turnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
this may take a few posts to get em, all cause i cant figure out how to do more than 2 at a time. hmmm....maybe i aint as dumb as some seem to think!!!:rolf:

fred

Attachments

• mmebonybox.JPG
    mmebonybox.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 129
  • picholder.JPG
    picholder.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 125
  • rw + oak box.JPG
    rw + oak box.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 128
  • spaltsic.JPG
    spaltsic.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 119

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey Fred those are beautiful. You could post more pics per thread and have them available for later use (and other's gallery browsing enjoyment) if you put them in your photo gallery and posted them from there instead of using the attachment feature. But anyway that you do it I am glad that you are showing off the work that I've heard so much about. Great stuff :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
had not thought of that.:icon_thum maybe this weekend i can find the time to upload some pics. sapwood was here yesterday so he got a upclose and personal look at this stuff. he kinda made me feel guilty bout not posting pics.:roll: so i got the LOML to get the lead out er i mean get the camera out and get me some pics. guess i need to get a camera of my own.:eusa_thin

fred p

dozer

Mike
Wow finally showing some pics. How much dust did you have to blow off of these before you took the picture :rolf:

Keep on turning

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Wow, Fred, you've been sandbagging us, here! who would have known how talented you are! Those are beautiful! Especially nice job keeping the matching grain!!!

chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS