Asheville to Youngsville and Littleton

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Dancam successfully handed the jointer and blower parts to toolferone in Charlotte :icon_thum. I am coordinating with Tom and Doug Robinson to pick everything up Sat ( tomorrow ) . Now we need to arrange the final delivery to Lorraine.
Any ideas ?

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
tom has a chunk o steel for me. think ya can pick it up fer me rob? if not i can get it early next week.

thanks, fred

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm heading to LKG on Thursday evening. I can pick it up during the crawl and deliver it then. Besides I owe Lorraine and Al a visit.

TBone

Tommy
Senior User
If this doesn't work out, I'll be on a golf trip next week but I work in Henderson and go through Littleton every day and would be glad to help. Work number 252-430-3046.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
I live at Lake Gaston full-time. I'm sure I'll be in Raleigh Tuesday or Wednesday. If I can assist with the hand-off I'll be happy to. What size is the item going to Lorraine? I normally drive a Camry to work (mileage) but have a 4-Runner w/trailer if needed.
Take care,

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Hi Guys, I see the PonyExpress is hard at work in its attempt to deliver my dust kit, so let me say thanks a lot. My husband is at home recovering from bypass surgery so you know I am not going far from home. My number is xxx-xxx-xxxx if anyone needs to call. I can't wait to get back in my shop and the weather is so nice. Sorry I can't make the crawl, sounds like a fun day. Any delivery would be fine with me. and thanks again. Once again, you never let me down. Lorraine:eusa_clap

Last edited by a moderator:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Lorraine, Tom made the hand off to me during the crawl. I'll drop it off either Fri or Sat. Send me a PM if you need me so come any specific time.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Thanks Scott for the favor, you can drop it off at anytime. Give me a call and I will have the back door open. Lorraine

Last edited by a moderator:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Delivery was completed today. I also got to see the wonderful walnut table Lorraine has made. She will be posting pictures as soon as she gets her computer issues resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS