Artist among US

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Some time ago Robert, "Sawduster" and I started a pm exchange about my late father. I sent him a terribly hard photo to work with and he made a pattern and produced this work or art. I asked him to cut six of these and he did exactly as I asked. The six will go to my selected family members. I shed a few tears at the delinquent lunch in Raleigh yesterday when Robert presented me with these. I really did a great job of hiding my emotions from the group. BUT, this has touched me more than anyone can ever imagine. Sawduster, you are a true ARTIST!!!!!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I can attest to Tracy's feelings. We had a discussion about it on the way home.

Robert, you are a blessed individual, and we are all blessed for knowing you.

:wsmile:

M

McRabbet

A nice tribute to your Dad, Tracy. And why not commission one of the premier Artists in the state do produce the work? Great job, Robert!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Robert, the only thing bigger then your talent is your heart. Wonderful job my friend.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
:eusa_clap:eusa_clapGreat job Robert - you are a great friend and artist to this site - may you be blessed

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Robert, your work is outstanding, but it is priceless because it truly touches the recipients. You are the man bro! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

steviegwood

New User
Steven
I would also like to let people know that Robert (whom I consider a Brother) touched my life when I first joined SSWWC scroll saw forum. I was going through some very bad times myself and had not been there long when he came along with lots of encouragement for me . At that time I mentioned that a co-worker lost everything that he owned in a house fire and had no insurance and our company would not allow us to do a fundraiser at work. I was asking what everyone's employers would do if this happened to one of their employees. I was not asking for donations of any kind. Well my Bro kicked things off by asking me for my address as he wanted to send a donation for me to give to the family. At that time Robert did not know much about me and I could have been there just to pull a scam on people. In short other people followed his lead and the donations of monies, gift boxes of all sorts of stuff and woodworking to be raffled off started coming in my mail for the family. From those days on I knew I had found another Brother and a kind hearted soul. Robert please don't get mad at me for sharing this story as Daniel and Dorothy and kids are doing fine. Thank You Bro for being You. Steve

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Yet another example of the master at work...that is a truly special piece for many reasons.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Think Tracy's words say it all.
That's good stuff. More demonstration of the kind of people and the talent assembled in this one community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors