Are we a club??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I don't understand.
Steve is consulting an attorney, I have been a member for almost a year and have been asked for no frogbacks, there is no advertising how is it that steve pays the attorney? I sure hope not out of pocket. Ths is a great site of equals and someone has to foot the bill. Am I missing something?
David, I am not really consulting an attorney about the club so much as the whole thing about the websites, I host. I have been remiss about doing this. I should have done this a while ago. I am concerned about my personal liability and a bunch of tax issues.

As far as the "club" is concerned, I doubt that a formal club will actually be formed, election of officers and meetings, etc.

sapwood

New User
Roger
I don't understand.
Steve is consulting an attorney, I have been a member for almost a year and have been asked for no frogbacks, there is no advertising how is it that steve pays the attorney? I sure hope not out of pocket. Ths is a great site of equals and someone has to foot the bill. Am I missing something?

You haven't been paying dues 8-O
I'll PM you with an address to send the frogbacks. :mrgreen:

Actually this is an excellent opportunity to remind everyone how much we owe Steve. He initiated a vision, hosted the website, and spent untold hours (and money) to provide this hospitable and informative site.

Thanks again, Steve :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Roger

J

jeff...

You haven't been paying dues 8-O
I'll PM you with an address to send the frogbacks. :mrgreen:

Actually this is an excellent opportunity to remind everyone how much we owe Steve. He initiated a vision, hosted the website, and spent untold hours (and money) to provide this hospitable and informative site.

Thanks again, Steve :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Roger

Ditto - thanks Steve

M

McRabbet

A mascot is a great idea... how about something like this.....

OOPS.jpg

(yeah.. never gonna let dave live that one down)

That's just not funny, it's peachy!

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors