Apologies to dozer and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
yesterday, the admins and moderators, made a mess of a good intentioned offer by dozer.

Dozer's post contained an offer to distribute materials. Unfortunately these materials were copyrighted and this website could not allow the offer to stay visible. There are a few standard ways that this should have been handled, but unfortunately were not. The post was moved around a couple of times, for reasons I do not understand, but the end result was several people thinking they were being restricted from viewing the thread because that they lost some privilege.

What should have ultimely happend has now taken place. The thread is now back in its proper place, but deleted. It has been deleted becuase this site can not be part of offers to disribute copyrighted material.

So Dozer, I am sorry that this was not handled properly. We'll try to do better.

Monty

New User
Monty
I initially handled the post incorrectly - sorry to Dozer & others for any confusion.

R

rickc

Hey guys - relax! ;-) You're all doing a good job, doing the best you can the best way you can. If you really feel guilty - dock yourselves 10% of the PAY you get for making this a great site. :eusa_clap I firmly believe NO ONE was trying to break laws, "hide stuff", etc. In the spirit that makes this a comfortable place to read, post and share an offer was made that would help others. The same thing takes place ofline a great deal of the time - in such a public forum it just needs to be more closely watched, that's all. Keep up the good job, and a hearty thank you for all of your efforts!

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
rcorne01 said:
Hey guys - relax! ;-) You're all doing a good job, doing the best you can the best way you can. If you really feel guilty - dock yourselves 10% of the PAY you get for making this a great site. :eusa_clap I firmly believe NO ONE was trying to break laws, "hide stuff", etc. In the spirit that makes this a comfortable place to read, post and share an offer was made that would help others. The same thing takes place ofline a great deal of the time - in such a public forum it just needs to be more closely watched, that's all. Keep up the good job, and a hearty thank you for all of your efforts!

Nah, 25% at least, plus Christmas bonuses are cancelled this year.:eusa_danc This whole thing got blown out of proportion. mostly by me. I been having moments of irrationality lately and that was one of them.:roll:

R

rickc

SteveColes said:
Nah, 25% at least, plus Christmas bonuses are cancelled this year.:eusa_danc This whole thing got blown out of proportion. mostly by me. I been having moments of irrationality lately and that was one of them.:roll:
Oh great! Next we'll hear of hot flashes and see pictures of you driving around in a red sports car convertible. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS