Apologies to Calendar Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
First, to those who picked their prizes up at my place, sorry to have made you rush on the basis of my desire to ship to those who couldn't pick up. Obviously, I didn't ship when I intended. Sorry to those who were waiting for their prizes to ship. I was very late, but the all prizes have now been shipped. You all should have your prizes in hand by the end of today. If you don't please let me know, ASAP.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
well let see the score is you provide a great free site and a lot of entertainment for us.

then offer to give free stuff to folks who will send photos in for a calendard.

then slack off a bit in shipping the stuff and pester folks to come get their free stuff.

i think we can cut you some slack!!!!!!!

thanks for all your hard work.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
No apology needed Steve--------you do a lot for a lot of people. Question is---what could we do for you?

Jerry

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve, thanks for all you do. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
Certainly no need to apologize! Got mine yesterday, but wouldn't have fussed if it had been later. I appreciate this site so much and am so glad you followed your own beliefs and started it!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
No apology needed Steve--------you do a lot for a lot of people. Question is---what could we do for you?

Jerry

Let's see..... last time we did something for Steve, (now the GoodWill Lathe) he decided he liked it so much that he bought a bigger one, and gave the Rikon away to the site members... Hard man to buy for, that's for sure.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
He needs some elves to help him finish his shop cabinets :-D. It'd be fun to have a shop day at Steve's. He does so much for us!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
He needs some elves to help him finish his shop cabinets :-D. It'd be fun to have a shop day at Steve's. He does so much for us!

Count me in for the "shop day". Thanks again Steve for all you do for us.

mtrager

New User
Mitch
Steve:

Got my prize 2 days ago. Thank you for the gift and most of all for your great stewardship of a fantastic site.

Mitch Trager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS