Anybody ever use this place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
It's very close to where we used to live off Mills Gap Rd. and on my list for my next trip to Ashevegas. That Birch plywood he has looks good. I need it like a hole in the head.

Check with my guy in Harrisburg if you need any exotic decking wood. http://www.amazonexotichardwood.com/index.php I'm sure he can compete.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks. I'm thinking of redoing my deck next year if all goes well. I want to use cypress if it isn't too pricey but would also go for a Brazilian hardwood if the $$ is good.

gritz

New User
Robert
I used treated cypress on my deck...all concealed screws. Problems so far are splits and mildew. If I had to make the decision today, I would use IPE.

Wolfpacker

New User
Brent
I've been down there a couple times, but have only bought one sheet of 1/2" plywood to make shelving from. He has a lot of stuff down there and his inventory changes depending on what he finds a deal on and thinks he can make a decent profit on. I'm in awe of the huge slabs he has, mahogany & other exotic woods. His office desktop is made from one.

If you're gonna go, let me know & maybe we can schedule a meet-up there or do lunch, etc.

Brent

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
There is a really negative post on the Greenville SC Craigslist today about this place. Just as info, I've never bought from them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS