Any WoodCraft Coupons/Codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey Everyone,:eusa_clap

I got some Birthday money from the mom in law :banana: and am going to buy the woodriver chuck :icon_cheers from woodcraft since they are having free shipping over $75. :banana: Just wondered if anyone had any codes for 10% off or Whatever? :eusa_pray Oh Does Woodcraft honor the NCWW deal? :eusa_thin Just can't find my woodcraft mag for this month. :eusa_doh:

Thanks for the Help!!! :notworthy:

I love Birthdays!:new_birth :banana: :gar-Bi :icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Woodcraft gives you 10% off on your Birthday. If you didn't get that you need to tell them and get in their system. I got mine a few days ago.

EDIT, it's only good at the local store, not on-line. Woodcraft doesn't offer a NCWW discount.
You can have mine if you want to come into Raleigh and meet me.

Dave:)

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
Got a paper in the mail the other day. It says the store will pay your sales tax on April 11th. I think that would be 7%. :icon_scra I always just pay it and don't think about how much it is.:rotflm:

edit: I think it may be just the Greensboro store. Dont think you want to drive that far!!

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Woodcraft gives you 10% off on your Birthday. If you didn't get that you need to tell them and get in their system. I got mine a few days ago.

EDIT, it's only good at the local store, not on-line. Woodcraft doesn't offer a NCWW discount.
You can have mine if you want to come into Raleigh and meet me.

Dave:)

I got excited when you said you get 10% off on your Birthday, since I just ordered online. Oh well I got free shipping and saved on gas and time, got the Woodriver chuck and large cole jaws and two discounted books, will post when it arrives. I love Birthdays and mother in laws that have money! :banana:

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS