Any cabinet installers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss600r

New User
Steve
Just wondering if any of you guys do cabinet installs for a living? Would like to chat with you some about it.

Dean Maiorano

New User
Dino
This economy will probably force you to expand the target group to include 'guys that have installed cabinets for a living'. Just a thought, sour as it is.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Yep I used to install cabinets. Both high end and low end cabinets.
Drop me a line or give me a call I will try to help you out as much as I can.
910 308 2746

ss600r

New User
Steve
I keep meaning to call you guys and I keep getting tied up. Will try tomorrow or my number is 704-248-1151 and I'm usually up till 11 or so. I am not needing work done, just woudl like some info on your job. I'm thinking of a career change.

Dean Maiorano

New User
Dino
From what I've seen and heard over the past couple years, I recommend making a different career move. I was in construction prior to, and through, the beginning of the recession. Since December, 2008 I've been unemployed. What has happened to the workforce in the construction trades industries was a 'bloodbath', the likes of which I've never seen before, something you might have a hard time fathoming unless you saw it first hand.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Dean: I am STILL bleeding. I think construction as it had been in the past is done. Really doubt if it will even return to half of what it once was. cheap,fast,garbage is the mantra today and it is in Spanish to boot

Dean Maiorano

New User
Dino
I'm sorry to hear that. You are right, we have not only seen the demise of many livelihoods, we are witnessing the loss of many traditions of quality, capacity and craftsmanship as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors