Roger
Steve, looks like you brought us back with a wallop :lol:

130 user online this morning :eusa_danc

Why Not?
Sapwood

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I wish it was true, but the online list has been stuck like that all day, I think. Probably a glitch caused by the move.

Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
It will look ike that until we through with Feb 22. When they booted the new machine, the clock was set 24 hour ahead. So all time based functions will be screwed until the 23

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
SteveColes said:
It will look ike that until we through with Feb 22. When they booted the new machine, the clock was set 24 hour ahead. So all time based functions will be screwed until the 23

How come the freeze in time always has to happen during a weekday. I wish we could freeze time on a nice pleasant Saturday afternoon sometime.:lol:

D L

M

McRabbet

One stat that is not artifical, I believe, is the number of members -- we are now over 500 -- depends on how many inactives there are out there. Nonetheless, it is a tribute to Steve's great efforts! :eusa_clap

DaveO

New User
DaveO
YEA, we were at 499 the other day, and I know several have joined since then. Our little group is growing up:crybaby2: :crybaby2: (tears of joy) Soon it will want to date other woodworking sites:lol: :lol:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Not quite, I just did a prune of those who haven't logged in, in 90 days. I do that every few days. And now we are below 500 again.:cry:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yea, but only have of those are worthwhile information, so maybe I should count as half.:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors