Another furnace blower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
:roll:A couple of months ago, I made a post asking who would like to have a freebie blower. Gary (NCTurner) responded and is close to, I think, completing his air filter/scrubber.

Today I noticed a truck belonging to the HVAC folks who do my work in the driveway a few houses down from me. They were replacing a furnace/AC system. The old system was on the driveway and I asked them if I could have the squirrel cage blower. It is just like the one in the picture of this air filter I made.

So, once again, if anyone would like to have this 3-speed blower just let me know. I can bring it to the picnic. I hope that whoever gets it will build a filter rather than tossing it in a corner to gather dust (pun intended :roll:)

filter2.jpg

SteveHall

Steve
Corporate Member
Are these 110 or 220? Although initially interested, I don't have the circuits for it (only two total in the garage).

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Man that blower works great to. Now if I could just finish the box:BangHead:

It is moving some air around the shop in it's current unfinished condition though!!:thumbs_up

M

McRabbet

Sorry, Phillip -- I sent a PM and then posted here -- Stuart has PM'd me back, but maybe he can get another!

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Stuart if no one has laid claims on it I will get it at the picnic:icon_thum

Phillip, you literally got beat out by less than 2 minutes. I had a PM a couple of minutes before your post. Sorry. I have a good relationship with the HVAC company and will try to find one for you....hopefully before the picnic. No promise other than I'll try.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Rob that is cool - just glad that someone could use it -

Stuart - don't worry about getting one quick - I was going to pay it forward to my boss - he had one for us when we would be working in a new house finishing it out - and his got stolen - if you can't get another one that will be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS