Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
This was a great turnout for us today!
F75F18CF-1A39-46B6-9D3E-3D7B9426CF15.jpeg

43634592-ACB1-4594-ABFE-7290A891602D.jpeg

2F824686-8E89-41DD-B460-60B55EB7B473.jpeg

I took a few photos please share yours!
further more I’d like to that everyone who worked so hard to help us with putting on the event. Without you we would not be able to do these events.

Last edited:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Glad to hear everyone had a good time. Hope to get up that way next year.
What about the raffle results??????

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Glad to hear everyone had a good time. Hope to get up that way next year.
What about the raffle results??????
Sorry Dennis you didn’t win anything, but tri4sale won the the Sawstop, a full list will be posted later.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks to all that made it possible and all that attended.

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
My first picnic this year, as covid/scheduling conflicts/distance have prevented me from attending years prior. Was a great picnic, and I made a good connection for advice on an upcoming clock project I've had bouncing around in my head for a few years (thanks @JNCarr!)

I think my son gets a prize for being the youngest in attendance..by a long mile ;) :D

A side note: My son and I are visiting all the state parks in NC. Jordan Lake happened to be one of the ones we had not visited yet. We now have 40 out of 41 in our park passport, the only one remaining is Falls Lake!

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Richard, you must be using a wide angle lens for pictures, as all of us guys look kinda wide in the photos. Had a great time, and it DIDN'T rain as we were packing up to leave. Phil ordered the perfect weather
I know we are all a little thicker than we used to be;)

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I know I saw a few other cameras going yesterday, it would be great if y’all shared your pics!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors