Another DC question

Status
Not open for further replies.

meika123

New User
Dave Snider
Guys,
I'm a little confused about something. On the Clear Vue Cyclone installation, how large is the actual mounting plate which supports the motor? I know the back wall mounting board on the installation is 12" x 26", but what about the motor mounting plate itself?

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
Guys,
I'm a little confused about something. On the Clear Vue Cyclone installation, how large is the actual mounting plate which supports the motor? I know the back wall mounting board on the installation is 12" x 26", but what about the motor mounting plate itself?

I'm confused, the "motor mounting plate" comes with the cyclone.:icon_scra

meika123

New User
Dave Snider
I'm confused, the "motor mounting plate" comes with the cyclone.:icon_scra

You don't know me Jerry. I'm one of the strange ones who likes to do things himself. I am building my own cyclone with a motor and impeller from Clear Vue.
I found the answer to my question, however. I spoke with Ed Morgano at CV, and found out he uses a 3/4" MDF panel 18" x 24 1/2".
Thanks just the same.

M

McRabbet

Small technicality -- the Leeson motor is mounted to a disk that is a little larger than the impeller -- it in turn is mounted on vibration isolators to the larger 18" x 24-1/2" panel that sits in the wall bracket. The disk mounts to the blower housing with hold-down clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS