Another Amazon Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
The Kreg K3 Master system is on sale for 109. It says 139 before you add it to your cart but after discounts and everything you get it for 109 shipped to your door. Thought a few of you may be interested.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
That is a great price Brandon. I think I paid $129 for my older kit when it was on sale.

D L

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
the older kit is still $125-129(?) in Lowe's.... checking the credit card, paypal account... nope, gonna have to go to LOML for this one;-)

M

McRabbet

I just ordered the Kreg K3 Master System and yep, it's only $109.00 and you don't need to fall for the ploy to get you to sign up for an Amazon Visa card. Even at $139.00, it would be a good deal, but to get it for "a buck 9" is so sweet :lol: . I've been doing face frame pockets on pre-assembly components with a shop-made fixture on my drill press with a 1/2" forstner bit -- then I drill the screw shank hole -- this kit will allow me to drill the real things and anywhere I want.

And I didn't even need to ask permission from SWMBO, because she's away on a trip and I'm a bachelor this weekend!:eusa_whis (She'd approve, I know!)
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Uh huh, where you gonna hide it? :lol:
McRabbet said:
And I didn't even need to ask permission from SWMBO, because she's away on a trip and I'm a bachelor this weekend!:eusa_whis (She'd approve, I know!)
Rob

hpetty

New User
Hugh
McRabbet said:
Rob

I have an extra room off of my shop if you need it when she gets back in town.... :rolf: or you could just forward it over to my shop and then you wouldn't have to explain. I'd let you use it anytime you needed to :lol:

M

McRabbet

I may need to book a room on Steve's new aircraft carrier! :cool: Maybe he'll rent space free if I help de-rust that big behemoth! But I won't serve in the engine room! Talk about big scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS