Announcing the Fall 2011 Raffle *ONLINE TICKET SALES NOW AVAILABLE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Re: Bought the winning tickets, but...

the sale went through smoothly, but I didn't ever get the email confirmation. Should I worry? :eusa_thin

Guy Belleman
guy.belleman..at..pac..dot..dodea..dot..edu

Check your pm inbox for your numbers..

M

McRabbet

Today is the LAST DAY!

Today is your last day to purchase tickets!

I've been away for the last six days without any Internet access and now that I'm back, I find we are still well short of our goal :gar-Cr Come on, folks! There are $4,874 in prizes in the Raffle and we are just about halfway to that in sales. To keep NC Woodworker alive and free for all of you, we need to be doing much better! You'll increase your chances of winning a very nice prize and will support our efforts at the same time!

Drawing closes at 6:00 PM this evening!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Okay, smooth talker, I just doubled my initial purchase. Where and when can I pick up my new drill press? :gar-La;

Seriously folks, if you value this site as much as I do, how about jumping in for one more ticket. Think about how out-of-touch we all felt during some of the server outages this past year. :wsad:

Bill

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Okay, smooth talker, I just doubled my initial purchase. Where and when can I pick up my new drill press? :gar-La;

Seriously folks, if you value this site as much as I do, how about jumping in for one more ticket. Think about how out-of-touch we all felt during some of the server outages this past year. :wsad:

Bill

2 times zero is still zero.... lol

If you can do it I can too. I am doubling my order.

Wolfpacker

New User
Brent
Bought mine. On the email with the ticket numbers....why did it say Cyclone Winner after one of the numbers :dontknow:....that would go a long way to let me work in the colder months inside since I don't yet have a dedicated workshop that can stay dirty....oh please, please let me win it. On the downside, then I could buy a planer and other neat stuff....did I say downside....I meant upside.

Brent

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The Raffle will close at 6:00 this afternoon, Please make your final purchases to support North Carolina Woodworker.

sawman101

New User
Bruce Swanson
Just curious, but last year when I bought tickets Joe S. sent me a PM with the numbers before the drawing. Bought $20 worth of chances @ Klingspor Extravaganza, but haven't received any numbers or tickets--not that it matters much whether I win or lose, but I want to win this time!:wink_smil

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Bought $20 worth of chances @ Klingspor Extravaganza, but haven't received any numbers or tickets
For tickets purchased via the web site, numbers were sent automatically. For tickets sold at the Klingspor Extravaganza, the numbers have to be assigned and e-mailed manually. You should get them today or tomorrow. Also, be sure to check your Spam folder, it's not uncommon for e-mails to end up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS