An Unexpected Ridgid Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
The circuit board in my PC 8605 19.2 V charger blew a diode so I needed a new drill. I received an email from Ridgid with an offer of a free 18 V hand planer and $50 rebate with the purchase of the Ridgid 18 V Lithium Ion Autoshift drill/driver. Ah, no more battery/charger issues since both are covered by the Ridgid Lifetime Service Agreement.:eusa_danc

The drill was $229 at HD and I had a 10% coupon, so I run up to Easley and get the drill, about $206.

Yesterday I was cutting the UPC off the box for scanning and noticed a very faded label stating 'get a free 18v Impact Driver with the drill!:icon_cheers
I called Ridgid down in Anderson and asked if I can get the planer AND the $50 And the Impact driver.
The nice lady was a bit PO'ed at HD because the impact driver promotion was over last Fall and the stock with that label should have been sent back to Ridgid.
Sooo, she said they have to honor the label and I will be betting both tools and the $50.

This stuff never happens to me, and it feels good now that it has. :tool:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Not one, Not two, But three tools for the price of one!

BUT WAIT! That's not all, we'll even give you $50 just for choosing Ridgid! :rotflm:

This has been your week. :icon_thum

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Oh, I can forward the email if anyone would like, the email states it is o.k. PM will work, or mail me directly at massingale at gmail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS