Amazon Rebate Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

aplpickr

New User
Bill
Staff: How about an update on the AmazonSmile rebate program. Now that we know about this it should have gone up. :)

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I have used it exclusively for the past few months and make plenty of purchases. Hopefully, NCWW is seeing some benefits. :)

FlyingRon

Ron
I have no idea of finding out the information. Last summer I got a single message from them saying what we received from them but none others. There appears to be NO way to go online and get monthly status.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
They do make a deposit quarterly. Sometimes it is over $100, sometimes closer to $50. Everything helps. I thank everyone for doing this. I even got my grown children doing this for us!

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I'm sure glad I stumbled across this thread, I just activated NCWW for my amazon smile, wish I'd known about this before. :)

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
I too use smile exclusively. Dont buy a ton of stuff but every little bit helps, right?

Endless Pursuit

New User
Jeff
I went to the smile.amazon.com and put NCWW in the charitable search box and "no matches" comment came up. Tried spelling it out, no luck.

Anybody have a suggestion. I buy a lot of stuff thru Amazon Prime.

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
I went to the smile.amazon.com and put NCWW in the charitable search box and "no matches" comment came up. Tried spelling it out, no luck.

Anybody have a suggestion. I buy a lot of stuff thru Amazon Prime.

Try entering
[h=3]North Carolina Woodworker Inc[/h]

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I think I tried NCWW first and when it didn't work tried Woodworker and that found it. But it is under North Carolina Woodworker Inc as others have mentioned. That is our registered Corporate Name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS