Allen wrench Stand/Holder

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Had these in my drawer for about a year. Finally made a stand holder for them.
Mahogany/Santos I think, might be Redheart. Anyway, now I can use these with ease, going to make using these easier for sure.

Attachments

• Allen wrench (1).jpg
    Allen wrench (1).jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 87
  • Allen wrench (2).jpg
    Allen wrench (2).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 92

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Headed to Horrible Freight to get a couple sets of theirs. That way I distribute the ones tools need around the shop instead of what it seems like all the time I spend walking to the other side to find one and then finding I needed the 2.5, not 2. For instance, one size I need to change BS blades. Just got a JointMaster. It uses a couple for adjustments. Planer has one. Jointer another.

Wood block with a tapered hole is a LOT better than the steel stand the HF ones come with as they will just drop in and not have to align.

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
Wood block with a tapered hole is a LOT better than the steel stand the HF ones come with as they will just drop in and not have to align.

That bugs me too...

Which gives me an idea. Cut a piece of scrap to the dimensions of the channel in the holder, trace the locations of the holes, drill them out on the drill press, and install with double-sided tape.

1657545962557.png

Gonna try that.

Ed D

New User
Ed
I've had that Martin, for over 5-6 years, wouldn't be without it .You have to be meticulous about returning the wrench to the stand, or it is worthless. The "T" handle on the top gives you a lot of leverage.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS