Ain't gonna rain on our picnic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I just wanted to let everyone know that the picnic shelter we have for this Saturday holds a 100 tables and can accommodate 600 people. So if you are a weather watcher like I am (weather rules my professional life) and actually believe the forecasts more than a day in advance :roll::roll:, and are concerned about the slight chance of afternoon showers :nah:. Don't let that keep you from coming out to the picnic. If it does rain (doubtful IMO) we will be under more than adequate cover.
So you have no excuse not to come. I really hope to see the best turn-out ever for this years picnic.
Be there or be square!!!!!!!!!!!:happy8se:

Dave:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
It never rains on NCWW. Look at bylaw 13.6 sub B.

Heck rain never hurt a soul.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
A few of us need some raindrops falling on our head from time to time:rotflm:.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
A few of us need some raindrops falling on our head from time to time:rotflm:.

Tracy, I don't think a few rain drops are going to do ya much good :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!:banana::banana::banana:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Tracy, I don't think a few rain drops are going to do ya much good :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I think he meant for the hair to grow....:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

We love you Tracy.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Now this is the NCWW response I was looking for.:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I think he meant for the hair to grow....:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

We love you Tracy.

I think he's a little short on both. :crossedlips::crossedlips::crossedlips:

:rotflm::gar-La;:rotflm::gar-La;:rotflm::gar-La;:rotflm::gar-La;:rotflm::gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors