AG-13, CR2032, at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Was in the Walnut St Dollar Tree earlier, and bought both kinds of batteries. The AG-13 fit HF digital calipers, are alkaline, and come 8 on a card for a BUCK. The CR-2032 fit Wixey's, both protractor and angle gauge, are lithium, and come 3 to a card. Recently paid about four bucks at wally world for a package of two of these.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thank You Bruce, I need some batteries for my wixie and the HF caliper also.

Hope they have them in the little town of Smallsbury:rotflm:.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
I wonder if they have a battery for my spinal cord stimulator.They need to last 3 to 5 years:rotflm:.Tony

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Bruce thanks, very timely post. My Wixey angle box just died, and I need a new battery for it. I reckon I'll be stooping down to visit the Dollar Tree :icon_thum

Dave:)

R

rickc

Was in the Walnut St Dollar Tree earlier, and bought both kinds of batteries. The AG-13 fit HF digital calipers, are alkaline, and come 8 on a card for a BUCK. The CR-2032 fit Wixey's, both protractor and angle gauge, are lithium, and come 3 to a card. Recently paid about four bucks at wally world for a package of two of these.

Thanks, Bruce. My HF calipers need a new battery, too.

BTW - did you see the 50% offer Peachtree has for the 4" digital protractor? $24.99.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Bruce -

Thanks for the heads up. Only problem was that I went to my nearest Dollar Tree and it took me 20 minutes to find them. They hang the carry strips wherever they happen to be standing or wherever there is space. I had to go up and down the aisles til I found them (on two different aisles).

George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS