Afternoon All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastChanceWoodshop

New User
Jason
Afternoon Everyone! I am recently moved to the area (Graham) and looking to get involved in the community.

I look forward to being part of the forum and getting involved locally.

Jason

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum Jason, feel free to ask questions, start discussions and share your projects

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Jason,
We are glad you found us and look forward to your contributions!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jason welcome to the family. Glad you found us. Lots of transplants here. Where are you from?

LastChanceWoodshop

New User
Jason
Gentlemen thanks for the welcome!

Though originally from Virginia, my family and I spent about 3 years in Columbus Ohio before moving back to the South; I'm glad to be back.

I'm still inexperienced enough that I hesitate to claim the title "woodworker." I'm headed down the hand tool path, though I do have a band saw, drill press, and a recently acquired planer.

Regarding projects, so far I've made a joiners mallet, a memorial flag box, and I've got the slab top for a Roubo bench sitting on saw horses in the garage.

Mallet:
attachment.php

Flag Box:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mallet.jpg
    Mallet.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Flag Box.jpg
    Flag Box.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 216

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
​Jason, welcome too our industrious group. I think you will find us to be a friendly and helpful (and always ready to accept help) gang.

riggsp

Phil
Corporate Member
Welcome Jason...I lived in Graham for 37 years before moving to the great state of Charlotte when I retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS