Active Status and Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCG

New User
John
Hello from Jacksonville. I have been traveling in and out of state, see now that I am listed as being in an 'inactive' status. Can I be switched to reflect an 'active' status?
I can see and read classified ads but not hang any. Can I be given permissions to hang classified ads?

Thanks

John Gauthier

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Hello from Jacksonville. I have been traveling in and out of state, see now that I am listed as being in an 'inactive' status. Can I be switched to reflect an 'active' status?
I can see and read classified ads but not hang any. Can I be given permissions to hang classified ads?

Thanks

John Gauthier
funny, you should ask that. The answer is no and yes. Under existing policy, active status is partially based on your visit frequency which you can see is much lower than the required 3.0.for the last six months. Also, that said, you would not be able to post in classifieds until you are back at active.

HOWEVER, that whole set of privileges has been under review for quite awhile and just a few minutes ago was approved to be changed. But that actually takes some coding changes first. So stay tuned to to the "Staff announcements" forum for an announcement when things will have changed and are in effect. Probably in the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS