ACT Fast? RDU CL - Delta Unisaw Platinum edition - $400 (Rolesville)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
EDIT - CL post now deleted, so presumably item is sold

Too cheap to be real? Uncertain, but at this price any working Unisaw with a real fence is a bargain.
Appears to be in good shape if you ignore the rusty cast iron, and has a Biesemeyer fence. Wonder what else has been neglected, corroded, etc. A flood piece?

Henry

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/6048044679.html

Delta Unisaw Platinum edition - $400 (Rolesville)

image 1 of 8
00606_gW0x0ATPpeM_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

condition: good
make / manufacturer: Delta
model name / number: Unisaw

I have a Delta Unisaw table saw for sale. We used this saw to construct some bookcases, and it has been stored unused since. I am asking $400. This is a good tool, in working order. If you are interested or have Any questions please call or text.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Last edited:

Brogan

New User
Just contacted them.

Like you say, it seems too good to be true, although the top looks fairly well rusted.

Brogan

New User
If it's deeper than just surface rust though, the top would need to be machined/milled/polished.

I would like it to be as good as it seems but I'm not that hopeful.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
somebody needs to go get this now

just called and left a message. If I get it I'll clean it up and sell it for 800ish. folks need to learn to strike when the iron is hot. any unisaw in running condition is a steal at 400 bucks.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Years back when I bought my Unisaw, it was listed on Craigs list at 1 am and in my truck at 6 am and there were other folks waiting in case I did not want it. These deals go extremely fast

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
I get the feeling this is a flood machine. Look at the right edge of the table. Looks like a formica top over flake board. The top of the blue table is pretty well warped---flood?

Frank Berry

New User
Frank
Looks like a lot of mold on the power cable as well. Is it possible there was a fire or broken pipe that sprayed down on the machine causing all the surface rust?
The cabinet does not look like it was soaking in water, but hard to tell in the pics.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I called and spoke with the lady who is listed in the ad. She told me she had several calls before mine but took my number. We'll see what develops.

:dontknow:

Guy in Paradise

New User
Guy Belleman
Looks like the saw has been rained on and neglected. Some scrubbing, sanding, polishing, and repair to the end table, and I suspect it would be a superb tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS