A Thank You from Barbara's (b4man) Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehpoole

Ethan
I received the following note in today's mail and wanted to share it with all our members, as requested:

June 14th, 2015

Your thoughtful note along with the outpouring of kindness by so many NCWW people has meant a great deal to me and all of Barbara's family. She loved your organization as much as she did working in her home shop. Please extend my appreciation to all your members.

Sincerely,

Dick Forman

In my condolence letter I had identified myself as an admin for NCWW, hence the request to share the letter, and appreciation, with all of you. My family has also made a donation to HeartStrings in her memory as it was another organization that meant a great deal to Barbara.

It is still hard to believe that I will never again see another thoughtful post or a pick-me-up PM from Barbara, she was a very special person in so many respects. Thankfully there are a good many special persons that make up NCWW that I consider to also be among my friends and I look forward to making many more in the future -- but the will only ever be one b4man!

Love and hugs all around!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Having just read the news story of the tragedy in Charleston, this is a comforting reminder that we should appreciate the friendships we have because we never know which meeting we have with them will be our last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS