A power WHAT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
Yeah, I know. This is a power handsaw. It whizzes through a flush cut just fine. It can be used with a miter box that is made for it. I like it for quick stuff. I will always use a REAL handsaw when I want a better cut.

Attachments

• Power Handsaw.jpg
    Power Handsaw.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 244

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Holy cow, I didn't know anyone else had one of those. Mine is about 10 years old.:eusa_danc It was bought for a one time need, but it has gotten some use since, once in a great while.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Now I can see it! The first couple of times I viewed the thread there was no pic. Now it's there....go figure!
Is this a new tool or have you had it a while? I don't think I've ever seen one before. Anyway, nice gloat.
Take care,

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Interesting Anna!:cool: I have never seen a saw like that one!

How long of a stroke does it take? Does it cut on the forward stroke?

Thanks for the pic!

Wayne

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
when i was flooring, we had one of those on the truck I worked out of most of the time. It was used for cutting jams, and worked fine. for that kind of work tho, I much preferred using the circular jam flush-cut saw, which is now nearly extinct because of OSHA.

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
Yeah, when I saw this thing, I just HAD to have it. LOL Of course, this was about an hour before I broke my thumb. I'm glad I didn't run the risk of :saw: LOL!

Anna-Catherine

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
michaelgarner said:
anna,,now if they had electric hammers,,lol just kidding friend

I had a talk with my hammer, it promises not to hit my thumb again if I don't. ...Hey...wait a minute!!!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Too many pain meds, Anna-Catherine! Cut back to just before your tools started talking back to you! :rolf:

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
NCPete said:
Too many pain meds, Anna-Catherine! Cut back to just before your tools started talking back to you! :rolf:

Yeah, I know. LOL It was worth a try, then I discovered that my own hand was attached to the hammer...sheesh! I shoulda known!

Anna-Catherine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS