27434675-2060-4051-91D3-0FACBC156AAF.jpeg

EF722BC7-4E23-4C1A-9CEF-6BB1EDF08084.jpeg

itstarted out as an ugly ducklin.
06BBD010-3EA0-4A66-BFD8-A9CD6DD68A48.jpeg

but now it looks like this.
62A3D37B-356A-43A5-A848-39CF00C9B0FF.jpeg

but leaves a finish like this.
14” filed 12ppi crosscut.
I had to remake a handle the old one was split pretty bad. I think it turned out right nice, what do y’all think?

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
You are the master! I used the crosscut of yours THAT I WON IN THE RAFFLE LAST YEAR (BUY THOSE TICKETS!!!) this morning to dimension some rough poplar. Your work is impressive.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Richard, I am keeping my fingers-crossed that some of your restoration projects will be part of this year's raffle! Chris was one of last year's big winners...I have high hopes for this year's raffle!

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
Richard, I am keeping my fingers-crossed that some of your restoration projects will be part of this year's raffle! Chris was one of last year's big winners...I have high hopes for this year's raffle!.
I have three more saws to donate this year Richard. Just need to find a way to get them to you. these are no the nice ones I found last time though :(

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have three more saws to donate this year Richard. Just need to find a way to get them to you. these are no the nice ones I found last time though :(
I have donated a pair of backsaws for the raffle, the list hasn’t been updated yet.
EE41BC8F-4AC4-4C99-B212-2A7A7270BCE7.jpeg

They are from the seventies or eighties, I picked them up from an estate sale last fall. One is a twelve inch crosscut, the other is an eight inch dovetail saw. I cleaned sharpened and tuned both and they preform well. They were produced for Freud of England as promotional items. The original owner never removed the protective coating on the blade and tried using them a few times. It didn’t work out that well for him and he just put them in a drawer and forgot them. Now they ready for a new and better life.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS