A Little Gloat with A Few Questions???

Status
Not open for further replies.

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
Hi all, there's been a new addition the the H&W equipment list. It's a 1990 F 700 14' flatbed truck. Only has 46.000mi. on it and it's a 3 speed automatic. Has a reese hitch and a 5th wheel hitch too. Needs new rubber but the price was right for sure. Hope to get much use out of it. I already have a winch design to parbuckle logs onto it from either side of the truck. It has a loading ramp that can be welded back on to it for loading equipment if needed.
3nf3mf3od5V55O55W6aci84ded53bdc0e175b.jpg

3nf3ka3lc5Q45W15R1acib4cc673afb71129f.jpg

3k73od3ld5V65Z25U6aci348d2ef537c214f0.jpg

Now for my question:
Does anyone know where I can get some 10R 22.5 recaps?? Also need the same for the front steering tires? Best, Mounted, Ballanced and out the door price. or numbers I can call. Looking in the Charlotte area. According to the weather I might ought to get some snow chains too. :gar-La;

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Hi all, there's been a new addition the the H&W equipment list. It's a 1990 F 700 14' flatbed truck. Only has 46.000mi. on it and it's a 3 speed automatic. Has a reese hitch and a 5th wheel hitch too. Needs new rubber but the price was right for sure. Hope to get much use out of it. I already have a winch design to parbuckle logs onto it from either side of the truck. It has a loading ramp that can be welded back on to it for loading equipment if needed.
3nf3mf3od5V55O55W6aci84ded53bdc0e175b.jpg

3nf3ka3lc5Q45W15R1acib4cc673afb71129f.jpg

3k73od3ld5V65Z25U6aci348d2ef537c214f0.jpg

Now for my question:
Does anyone know where I can get some 10R 22.5 recaps?? Also need the same for the front steering tires? Best, Mounted, Ballanced and out the door price. or numbers I can call. Looking in the Charlotte area. According to the weather I might ought to get some snow chains too. :gar-La;

That'll be a nice truck for you, sounds like a great score :thumbs_up Be careful in that truck, ok?

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Nice Score Randy!

FYI you can't run recaps on the front, only the rears.

I could give you some suggestions on where to find them in Raleigh, but not Charlotte. You might do a search on "Bandag", they are one of the larger recappers.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Charlotte : Gerrard Tire Co. - N. Graham St.
Monroe: Ken's Tire Co. - Roosevelt Blvd. (US74)
Crossroads Tire - Midland
Pageland: Pageland Tire Co. US 601N

I've done business with the first 3, and had good comments from family on the last one.
Crossroads is the only place that I've been where they had the tires back on my vehicle before I could get out of the bathroom - and at a good price. :icon_thum
It looks like a NASCAR pit stop when you drive up.

BTW, nice looking truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS