A freebee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dullblade

New User
Roger Hunter
michaelgarner said:
dang brother that is awsome,,great work, congrats on checking the book out before buying it. Do you think I could commision your gradfather to paint a 1964 1/2 mustang. SWMBO gave me a guy room in the house, (aside from my side of the bed) and I would love a hand painted peice in there of my favorite car. If its something that you think he would enjoy doing, if not no bother. Just something to chew on.
Be blessed friend.

Ohh ya bro, I dont know what planes you have but if you go on ebay and there are slew of baily planes, #3-#5 are pretty regular, you can get them cheap, the #6-#8 go for more, you have to wait at the last min to bid and bid well. Also tons of specialty planes Stanley #45, #46 ect, ect.

ohh ya and another thought about doing a refurb on them, there is lots of knowledge here about it, and if you do it now and save the plane, put it back in order, it can be passed on to the next generation. It could still be used as well by them. My little boys eyes light up every time I get one in the mail. Im sure they will get them when go later in life. I plan on having them help refurb it, and then teach them how to use it as well. Well something to chew on. Be blessed.

Do you have a photo of yours or just a stock photo off the web will work? I can ask him. My Dad is pretty easy going so I dont think he will have a problem with it. Not sure if he can paint cars but I will give it a shot.

Handturnedbowls: Thats a great story. Sounds like a great Dad. Almost made me cry.... ummm anyway I get ribbing because I am sentamental about things my Dad gives me. It is my history so I dont care if seems strange to be so attached. Someday it is items like that that will be all we can remember them with other than memories. Thanks for sharing your story.:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS