A Day for Milestones!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Well, I picked a perfect day to hit two incredible milestones! I've posted on these forums for the 3,000th time and my wife and I celebrate our 40th Anniversary today! All I can say is WOW!
[pie] :tinysmile_kiss_t2::tinysmile_hmm_t: [/pie]

Badabing

New User
Joe
Both incredible milestones Rob! :rolf: One more so than the other :icon_thum Hope I can hit both someday myself...:-D

[banana]HAPPY ANNIVERSARY![/banana]

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well, it just goes to show that your wife doesn't do all the talking in your family.

Could be why you two are still together. ;-)

It could also mean the only time Monty is allowed to talk is on-line.:lol:

Monty, congrats to you and your wife on the 40 years. :eusa_clap You found your special person and she found hers. That is what LIFE it is all about. Very little else matters.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Rob, congrats on your 3000th post (it's a good start :lol::lol:) And an even bigger congratulations on your 40th aniversary. That's longer than I've been alive (feel old now? 8-O:lol::lol:) I can only hope that I've chosen the right woman who will put up with me for that long like you did.
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Major Congrats on the 40 years and kudoes for the 3000!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I'm only 52 months and 2,146 posts behind.! Guess I need to step up my average by about 1 more post every 2 months :rolf:

Go

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
[banana]Party time[/banana]
Rob, congratulations! Wow, 40 years, that's impressive. I've only been married for 7 years, we're not even to our second anniversary yet.....

Even less close to 3,000 posts :)

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Congratulations on the 40th. I'm about 2.5 months ahead of you but WAY behind you on the 3000th post. Hope you had a nice day for both.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Congrats! 40 is a big deal! I know it probally seems like just yesterday that you were married.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Why, Rob, you silver-tongued devil (for sweet talkin' her all those years). [banana]Happy 40th Anniversary[/banana]

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Hey Rob,

Congrats on the 40th...that's a real milestone.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dan C.

M

McRabbet

Thank you alll for the nice comments -- I'll share them with LOML, for sure. As we start our 41st year, our tummies are filled and we're ready to call it a day -- just got back from a nice dinner with my sister and close friends -- Lobster and Champagne -- it doesn't get much better!

Looking for Friday night dinner with several other couples from our Western NC Woodworking Association -- it never gets old being with friends!

MikeH

New User
Mike
Congratulations to you and your wife on your 40th!!!

[banana]Hears to 40 more!!! [/banana]

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Congratulations! You can't celebrate 40 years- you've been on the computer for at least 2!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok, now for the tough questions- which milestone was harder to reach? and the really tough one- which was more fun? :-D:-D:-D:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS