A Couple of Recent Projects Wrapped Up

Mark Johnson

Mark
Corporate Member
Here is a final picture of one of the pair of maple night stands with the hardware. The second is a pepper and salt mill set.
cloughpepepermill.jpg
maplenightstandIMG_3339.jpg

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
those plywood segments work well. The scale of the plys is similar to the grain pattern. and the color of the glue layers works too. The accent bands (walnut?) mimic the shadow lines between the beads. good eye!

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
Nice work for sure.
What cutter or series of cutters did you use to get that edge profile on the nightstand top? I like it.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Ooh..curly cherry :). Show us some of the internal construction ?

Nice job on the salt and pepper mill set too. What did you use for grinder mechanism ?

-Mark

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks like an opportunity to make a great build "article" for our Resource forum. Please consider.

Mark Johnson

Mark
Corporate Member
Ooh..curly cherry :). Show us some of the internal construction ?

Nice job on the salt and pepper mill set too. What did you use for grinder mechanism ?

-Mark
I use "Chef Specialties" grinder mechanisms and order directly from them. They are specific for pepper and salt and have a good reputation.

Mark Johnson

Mark
Corporate Member
Looks like an opportunity to make a great build "article" for our Resource forum. Please consider.
I did not really take too many "in process" photos so not sure an article would have enough pictorial explanation which would be needed for sure. I'll consider.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
I did not really take too many "in process" photos so not sure an article would have enough pictorial explanation which would be needed for sure. I'll consider.
Sketches? Recreate, as in make another? And thanks for considering

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS