A couple of comments from the picnic

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
For everyone who didn't use the swimming area, my wife says that you don't know what you missed. She said that the water was as warm as a bathtub and her and my girls had a great time there, and when Mama's happy.......Everyone's Happy ! It took forever to leave because of waiting for them and it caused us to be the last to leave........Nope my mistake, DaveO was hooking up the cooker to his truck as I left.

That boy has worked as hard as anybody and deserves one big hand:eusa_clap, as does everyone one else who made this happen. But, to be the last one out shows alot, and I feel that he has shown , now and in the past, that he truly embodies the true spirit of NCWW.

Once again, thank you Dave.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I thought it was a terrific picnic. Let me run down the list:

To the volunteers who organized everything, chopped pork, slathered BBQ sauce, helped clean up, etc. etc.: THANK YOU! :eek:ccasion1
To everyone who brought a dish today: THANK YOU! But, next year, how about half size. Make that a quarter :)
To the outgoing board: THANK YOU! This stuff takes a lot of time! :icon_thum
To the incoming board: THANK YOU! For volunteering. Good luck in what will be a challenging year in becoming "mature" (NC WW inc. that is, not the actual people...some things are just TOO difficult to handle) :eusa_clap
To the raffle organizers: THANK YOU! And not just because of that magnificent Lee Nielsen plane. Well, OK, mostly because of that. :embaresse :icon_cheers :tool:

And THANK YOU to everyone else who made it Yet Another Fun Event.

No list would be complete without kudos to Steve. I know this is often glossed over, but turning over the reins is not easy when you've lived & breathed NCWW every day for the last four years. :notworthy::notworthy:

Excuse me while I go lie down, I am _still_ full. Man those were some big pieces of chicken...with sauce...and deviled eggs...BBQ....rice...tater salad...BBQ.....pasta salad...bread...dessert...dessert.....dessert....did I mention dessert? :crossedlips:

Rob

New User
Rob
We had an awesome time, was great seeing old and new faces. Can't wait for next years picnic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS