A Big Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

I want to applaud the generosity of the many vendors that made their products and services available to us for our Fall 2011 raffle. Without their support, our fundraising efforts would fall short of our needs to maintain the high standards for the website and for the many ongoing activities we conduct on behalf of our members. I urge our members to support these vendors as you choose to expand your woodworking efforts. You can click on the sidebar ads to get to many of them and we recommend that route.

We recognize the following for their outstanding generosity:

ClearVue Cyclones, Seattle, Washington
The Woodworking Source, Moorseville, NC
Lee Valley Tools, Ogdensburg, NY and Ottowa, Ontario, CA
Gregory Paolini Design, LLC, Canton, NC
Klingspor's Woodworking Shop, Hickory, NC
Craft Supplies USA, Orem, Utah
Kreg Tool Company, Huxley, IA
Easy Wood Tools, Lexington, KY
Lie-Nielsen Toolworks, Inc, Warren, ME

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Yes, absolutely and most definitely a big

Thank You

To our vendors.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Ben325e

New User
Ben
It's definitely nice to see that even large far away companies take note on our 'local' community and are supportive.

I definitely take note of this type of thing and it has a strong influence on my purchasing decisions, as it says to me that this company doesn't just want to make money off of woodworking, but they also want to PROMOTE woodworking. It's this type of company that I turn to when I want great tools backed by great customer service, and I think these characteristics can be attributed to all the companies that have supported us here. Being able to call for service and getting someone on the line who is a woodworker instead of just a customer service rep means a lot, and makes life easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS