50% Off Ace Hardware Coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Thanks Ken.:icon_thum you didn't go out in the early morning hours to get those great deals?
Heck no!
But I just gor back from Lowes, had already forgotten about BF, but remembered soon enough when I saw everyone in Lowes with buggys full of Shop Vacs.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Heck no!
But I just gor back from Lowes, had already forgotten about BF, but remembered soon enough when I saw everyone in Lowes with buggys full of Shop Vacs.

:gar-La; Karen went to Kohl's this morning to get a few things - a very few things - and the lady in front of her had over $500.00 :swoon: But! she only paid a little over $80.00:eusa_danc Now my question is how can places make money on BF and sale items for that much :icon_scra

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Heck no!

I was in HD at 6 AM today. That sold a huge number of Ridgid shop vacs for $19.99...I got two of them for gifts. The ones at Lowes were $29.99 but both Lowes and HD were excellent deals.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
:gar-La; Karen went to Kohl's this morning to get a few things - a very few things - and the lady in front of her had over $500.00 :swoon: But! she only paid a little over $80.00:eusa_danc Now my question is how can places make money on BF and sale items for that much :icon_scra

That is easy to understand with Kohl's. You don't buy anything at Kohl's that isn't on sale. A couple of years ago we bought a decent amount of toys there at 25 percent off thinking we were getting a deal. We went to Target a few days later and the 25 percent off was the regular price at Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors