5 ads by this guy & no posts yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Actually he has five posts. Probably just to get his five so he can sell his stuff. But he has five.... We need to watch him.....

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
IP says Triad RR. He probably won't be here after he moves his stuff unless he's fencing hot stuff.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Yeah, I looked him up too.

I searched him on google, he does seem to have a real presence in Winston Salem and his phone numbers do match. Shows up on a few artists sites and some apple forums.

Appears mostly of legit, but flags are raised.

Jim

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
this is interesting.
I'm not sure what time he found the site and signed up, but in about 30 minutes he made 5 posts and posted several ads. I think it took that long because he had to figure out the process and adding picures. But I could be wrong.
Is it wrong? He followed the rules...
Probably less than an hour total 'invested' and he got some decent target specific free advertising.
His ads say he is moving and his tools are in storage. Sounds like a decent way to help himself out and offer some tools to the people here - maybe even a deal - I didn't look that hard.
Personally, it kinda bothers me. And in a way it bothers me more that it could happen so easily. At the same time what did it hurt?

If he sells his stuff I'd bet we never see him again, unless he has more stuff to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS