48 inch bar clamps - $15 (Washington NC) GONE

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
Not mine, etc.

48 inch bar clamps - $15 (Washington NC)

1711209612674.png

Last edited:

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
That's a screaming steal. Those Pony/Jorgensen 7200 series clamps usually sell for $40-$50 each. Glad I'm not closer. Those won't last long.

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
Good call
Greed is a awful thing. If I were closer, I would have bought them even though I've got 47 I-beam clamps already.

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
A suggestion for you to consider. Cut four of five of them down to accept thee feet maximum. Most people that use those clamps will use the thee foot size the most. I know that I do. With five, there would be three on the bottom and two over the top. Put a 1/4" bolt through where the rivet stop now is. The four foot length gets awkward when doing 20 to 30" panel glue-ups.

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
A suggestion for you to consider. Cut four of five of them down to accept thee feet maximum. Most people that use those clamps will use the thee foot size the most. I know that I do. With five, there would be three on the bottom and two over the top. Put a 1/4" bolt through where the rivet stop now is. The four foot length gets awkward when doing 20 to 30" panel glue-ups.
Great idea. I have some 6 footers that I've had to use on smaller projects from time to time. Won't have that issue anymore.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Because I have pipe cutting and threading tools, I cut my own to length. Don't use pipe couplings, use ridgid conduit couplings instead. They don't have tapered threads, so they screw on by hand easily.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS