$40 Corded Kobalt Trim Router @ Lenoir Lowes

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
ONLINE, it is showing up at $99.98 and 'Out of Stock' at Lenoir Lowes (where I saw eight earlier tonight and confirmed with an associate over the phone moments ago). I'd suggest calling your local LOWES, but, by the time you get through the A.I. Girl that answers their phones and talk to a person at the Customer 'service desk to be transferred 'to tools,' and get sent back to Customer 'service' to be transferred again; repeat x times you may well be better off jumping in a HumVee and driving to the store!

If you want one at this price plus (7%?) tax and can't find one near home - I can purchase it and hold it for you/pony express it? Or, maybe you can tell me what ER-11 Ready means!?

The Kobalt 7-Amp Compact Trim Router delivers power and precision to make this the optimal tool for routing. This router is equipped with Soft Start and Constant Speed Control giving the user the ultimate control and performance. Soft Start reduces the start-up torque to prolong life of the tool and reduce accidental marring of the work piece during startup. Constant Speed Control electronically increases the speed when cutting hard materials, allowing you to power through difficult cuts. The variable-speed dial delivers a speed range of 10,000-35,000 RPM to cover a variety of wood types. The Kobalt compact trim router provides features and accessories that other brands expect you to pay extra for. This kit includes a dust shroud with vacuum port, edge guide, 1/8-in collet, and an insert guide bushing capable sub base! Using the provided dust shroud, user can easily connect to any vacuum with 1-1/4-in hose to largely reduce air born dust particles and clears the work area from chips for clear visibility. The included edge guide provides a solution for decorative edging, grooving and slotting. Be the ultimate maker with the included 1/8-in collet insert! The collet insert allows use of 1/8-in shank bits for performing fine detail work. The D-Shaped sub base accepts 1-3/16-in insert guide bushings (sold separately) which are used for following templates and guides. The round sub base has a 1-1/2-in opening to fit most common sized router bits. The rack-and-pinion provides smooth fine-depth adjustments using the knob. The cam-lever is useful for making big adjustments or for removing the base for bit changes. A tool-free spindle lock makes bit changing easy.
  • Soft Start and Constant Speed Control
  • Dust shroud, edge guide, and insert-guide bushing base included
  • 10,000 to 35,000 RPM variable speed
  • 1/4-In and 1/8-in bit capability
  • ER-11 ready for CNC makers using end mills
  • Rack-and-pinion depth adjustment with fine adjustment knob
1709598565606.png

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS