3rd Sunny Scrollers meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ednl

ed
Senior User
Hi All! This Sunday, Dec. 2nd, will be the third meeting of the Sunny Scrollers (scroll saw) at Klingspor woodwork shop in Cary at @ 2pm.
Hope to see any and all scrollers there and anyone who is even interested in scroll sawing. Lee K.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I really enjoyed the last meeting but SORRY but I have to miss this one. See you in January.

ednl

ed
Senior User
Hi Everyone! It's been a week since our last Sunny Scrollers meeting but I'm finally writing a short recap. We missed a couple of previous attendees but had a new one so we still had 5 people and had great time. Our oldest scroller also happens to be a wood carver and he brought an incredible, beautiful bird for us all to totally admire and ask questions about. Then we got back to scroll saw topics of conversation. It was reiterated that all people who attend the Sunny Scroller meetings can get a storewide 10% discount including scroll saw blades and scroll saw wood any time they are at Klingspor in Cary. A big thank you to Jay! Please join us next month on Sunday, January 6.
Lee K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS