3 Band saws and Pete!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
So our little business keeps growing, lets just say Pete and I "ACQUIRED" our third band saw. It is a German Metabo saw(blue saw Pete is wiping down), the thing is friggin awesome, Pete is going to keep it at his shop because there is no more room in mine. We are blessed to keep getting great equipment. Sorry WoodGuy they are not 36in saws. But they Rock :headbang: Non the less.

Attachments

• 100_0646.jpg
    100_0646.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 100_0645.jpg
    100_0645.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 163

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
wow, you got that pic 'developed' fast! :rolf:

Not sure where that will fit in my shop either:oops:

Sometimes, 2 are just not enough, and, don't ya know, Three's Company, too!

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
Wow guys! That's awesome! Pete, I think you may just have to build that annex to the shop after all! :lol: :roll:

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Three's Company, man alive its been forever since I have seen that show,,we will make a place for it in either shop.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Oh I think that I might be able to store one in my shop. Well only if it is 220 volt single phase, lol.
So have you two started that kitchen yet?

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
We are almost done with the edge banding and getting ready to start throwing them together. Thanks for all the mentoring you have shared with us, it has been useful.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Lovely, growing family you two have there :lol:

Congrats and obligatory YOU SUCK!
Ya may have to slow down on these aquisitions, I'm running out of "You Sucks" :lol:

Roger

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Lovely, growing family you two have there :lol:

Congrats and obligatory YOU SUCK!
Ya may have to slow down on these aquisitions, I'm running out of "You Sucks" :lol:

Roger

LOL,,Im sure I dont have the corner on the you sucks, but if there was anyone that is close to running out it has to be woodguy,,lol :rotflm:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Exactly what kind of business are you two in? TOOL COLLECTING? Seems that is what yall do best. Nice gloat! Oh yeah, went by state surplus today and they have a Delta 20" bandsaw coming up for bid soon. 8" Rockwell jointer and a 14" Delta table saw, all 3 phase though. There is also a tired Delta/RockwellUni, Delta/Rockwell 14" bandsaw along with some other equiptment.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Michael, you and Pete are welcome. I have plenty more, if you need help/suggestions just give me a shout. I really want to see you guys succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS