3/16" Brass

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone knew of a supplier for brass stock. I am looking for 3/16"X3"X3'. I know of McMaster-Carr that sells it in the size i want but is charging $80.00. For the guys that are smarter than me concerning different types of brass it is listed as Ultra-Machinable Brass (Alloy 360). It just has to be machinable is all and not too soft. Thanks for helping friends. Have a blessed day.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Thanks mike,,
I can actually use that for something else when I get back so that really helped a lot. Thanks bro.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
thanks a million guys,,I have some stuff to chew on and pass the time,,thanks Mike, Mike, and Woodguy. be blessed all

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
So you have to turn your own round casings now, huh? Personally, I'd look for somethin' a little bigger diameter where you are!!

Be safe, friend and protector.

Go

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
So you have to turn your own round casings now, huh? Personally, I'd look for somethin' a little bigger diameter where you are!!

Be safe, friend and protector.

Go

LoL Ohh I would be so in trouble if I had to run my own casings. Being over here gives me too much time to think up stuff to do when I get back. And I will be messing around with sime brass and such. Be blessed friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS