20th Anniversary Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
The Hardwood Store 20th.jpg

We are hoping that lots of our NCWW friends will be able to come to our 20th Anniversary Celebration on Saturday, October 15. Even though no formal R.S.V.P. is required, if you would kindly give me a heads up (Cheryl@hardwoodstore.com) we would appreciate it. I don't want any of you to get hungry! We are looking forward to having The NCWW Outreach Program represented as well as The Raleigh Woodworkers who will be showing off some of their skills that have been made for Toys For Tots Program. If any other groups would like to participate please let me know.

Don't forget about that $1,000.00 Gift Certificate that will be given away during the celebration!

Dreuxgrad

Ed
Senior User
Morning Cheryl, Noticed that you might be referring to the Triangle Woodworkers Association for the TfT display.
Hoping I can get a car full for the trip up to celebrate with you, Hil, Jeff, and the great folks that have done so well for twenty years.
Thanks, Ed

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Outreach will indeed be there and I've been talking to some of our NCWW members about bringing some of their work to show off while we're there. I think I have a commitment from Charlie to bring some of his segmented turnings and would welcome any others that would like to show off some of their work as well.

Contact myself or Berta, our Events Director if you have something you'd like to bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS