2024 raffle

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Raffle is active, and yes, the graphic will be updated with the 2024 dates and prizes (no SawStop this year).

Remember, no more than 20 tickets per purchase. Thanks!

Last edited:

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just bought my first batch of tickets and already have my eyes on a number of prizes. If you want to keep me from cleaning up you will need to step up and get some tickets yourself.

Even if you don't win a raffle prize you have helped promote woodworking and supported things like the urn project, outreach, and scholarships.

mpholway

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Neal,
I would like to buy some raffle tickets for some people who have really been helpful to me and the NCWW community. How can I buy the tickets and designate someone else as the recipient. Note that in one case, the person in question is not a member.

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
in the purchase form, for the members, you can provide their NCWW username in place of yours. The ticket numbers will be emailed to your address, but we will have their names as the owners. Once you have the tickets purchased, I can update the database to reflect the email address associated with their username.

In the case of the non-member, if you can send me their email address afterwards, I can make that adjustment as well.

mpholway

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
in the purchase form, for the members, you can provide their NCWW username in place of yours. The ticket numbers will be emailed to your address, but we will have their names as the owners. Once you have the tickets purchased, I can update the database to reflect the email address associated with their username.

In the case of the non-member, if you can send me their email address afterwards, I can make that adjustment as well.
Thank you

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ticket sales to date: $1845. Sales graph attached. As you can tell, we are below where we are to make our sales goal of $20,000.
Raffle Sales - 2024.png

jlcrtr

James
User
Raffle is active, and yes, the graphic will be updated with the 2024 dates and prizes (no SawStop this year).

Remember, no more than 20 tickets per purchase. Thanks!
Bought tickets. Card charged, but didn't receive any numbers from NC Wood.
Thanks.

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
@jlcrtr Do you have a secondary email that you use for for other things? If so, it's possible that you entered that one instead (as me how I know).

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors