2020 Raffle Prize Winners!

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Is there a protocol in place for the winners to send a note of thanks to the donors or is that to be done by the administrators? I've been in touch with Klingspor and would like to reach out to General Finishes and Mirrorcast if permissible.

Last edited:

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks for the admins who make this happen. Dearly Beloved is pleased and not complaining about ticket purchases. Now I have to learn how to scroll saw (and my daughter wants to learn also). Reference literature and pointers to good media tools (YouTube?) appreciated.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Is there a protocol in place for the winners to send a note of thanks to the donors or is that to be done by the administrators? I've been in touch with Klingspor and would like to reach out to General Finishes and Mirrorcast if permissible.

If you won a certificate, I included the POC from that company.

I will forward the contact info to you for each of these vendors shortly.

I have expressed my thanks many times to the vendors for the donations provided, but I would hope that each of the winners would do likewise. Please cc 'events.director@ncwoodworker.net' in your correspondence if you do send a note of appreciation. If it were not for all of the prize providers, there would be no raffle and we would be asking for donations from the members a couple of times a year in order to keep our operation running.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Big congrats to all who put the Raffle together. Congrats to winners also

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Just saw my email! I won a trans tint dye kit. That is awesome and my first time winning something.

I had planned to watch, but ended up getting the grandkids for the weekend and completely forgot till I saw the email.

Big thanks to all involved in the fund raiser!

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
Another 100 bucks down the drain :(

Oh well, congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who makes this site what it is..

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS