2012 Calendar Contest Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
The votes are all in and the tie disputes are settled.
Here are the winners of the 2012 NCWW Calendar Contest:

Cover - PhilS - cover 1_d (canoe with NCWW logo above)

Turnings - JRD - White Oak & Walnut vase; Sanders Fine Woodworking - Twins; sawduster - Pine Cone Pen

Furniture - shaf2376 - Maple Rocker, Shamrock - Walnut Serpentine Front Table ; Larry Rose - Queen Anne Dressing Table

Small Items -
PeteM - Cabin Carving; mlzettl - Wall Hung Jewelry Cabinet; FredP - IMG 22894;

Shop Items - bluthart - Workbench9; bash - Hardware Storage Bin; KenofCary - Roubo Style Workbench

Congratulations to all the winners. Your prize money will be forwarded as soon as possible.

Thanks to all the entrants for their efforts. We had some really good photos from which to select this year.

M

McRabbet

Another great calendar that honors some great work by our winners! Congratulations to all of them and thanls to everyone who entered.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
WHAT?????? I can't believe this didn't win:dontknow::gar-Cr
1st_box.JPG

oh well maybe next year.......:rotflm:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Without the painters tape you might have had a chance:dontknow::dontknow:

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Congratulations to the winners and to all who entered their work... we sure have a bunch of talented people.

bobby g

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
To those who were forced to use a low resolution photo for the contest, please download the same photo with the highest resolution available to your Photo Gallery. Make it easy to find & we'll get into the file. The Calendar Contest Photo Gallery has been closed by Admins.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
To those who were forced to use a low resolution photo for the contest, please download the same photo with the highest resolution available to your Photo Gallery. Make it easy to find & we'll get into the file. The Calendar Contest Photo Gallery has been closed by Admins.

tried twice. even changed the photo name. the site keeps downsizing it.:dontknow: wont let me delete the two either. photo options does nuttin. any suggestions?:wconfused:

sawduster

New User
Robert
I had this issue too. still a higher res than my original submission, but lower than what I uploaded :icon_scra

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
the original is almost 3MB. the one posted to the contest was a bit over 400K. the new one [3] uploaded yesterday is 90-100K depending on which of the three you look at.:BangHead: I can email it.:cool: Just tell me who wants to receive it.:eusa_doh:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Sorry for the confusion on download size.

Photos are resized to system maximums (which we bump up for the contest).

Jim

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Sorry for the confusion on download size.

Photos are resized to system maximums (which we bump up for the contest).

Jim

yeh I know....:cool: I can e-mail it to someone of you can reopen the calendar page to allow us to post there. all we need to do is change the file name a little. maybe add a 2 to the name?:widea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS