2011-2012 Board of Directors

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

The winners of the elections for the next Board of Directors were announced at the Spring Picnic in Cary last weekend. The existing and new Board members held a teleconference on Wednesday evening to select new officers for the 2011-2012 year, which begins July 1st. Retiring from the Board at the end of June are President Douglas Robinson, Treasurer Joe Scharle and Events Director Scott Miller (ScottM), all of whom have made marvelous contributions to the North Carolina Woodworker during their tenure. They have promised to continue their input as we move forward.

New officers are as follows: President: Rob Payne (McRabbet); Executive Vice President: Cathy Skipper; Vice President for Website Operations (Webmaster): Tracy Pardue (TracyP); Treasurer: Barbara Forman (B4man); Secretary: Trent Mason; Events Director: Dennis Reynolds (Gotcha6); and Development Director: Andy Henderson (CaptnA). We welcome Cathy, Barbara and Dennis to the NC Woodworker leadership team. We are conducting the key steps in the transition process over the next several weeks and we all look forward to another productive year, the seventh since Steve Coles started this great organization.

Please do not hesitate to contact any of your new Board members as we welcome your input to help improve the organization.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Congratulations to the new Board. It has been a pleasure working with the previous Boards. I look forward to a great year. I am only sorry that I will not have the opportunity to serve with Barbara, Cathy and Dennis, but I am ready for a rest.

Lest I forget, Phillip many thanks for running.

Doug

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thanks to all those Board members who served!

Thanks to all the new Board members!

Thanks to all those who are returning!

Your unsung work is greatly appreciated.

Jim

kave

Kettrell
Corporate Member
Congratulations and a big thank you to all who give and have given their time and energy.

Best Regards,
Kave

Glennbear

Glenn
Congratulations to the new board members and a thank you to all. I wish you a smooth transition process. :wsmile:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Holy Cow! We're turning the treasury over to a WOMAN? One who LOVES to shop?? :elvis::rotflm:

:rotflm:

Congrats, Barb! You'll make a good 'un!! :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS